Welcome to How to Love Your Body– on todays episode we are talking about 5 quick but powerful facts on body image…
Healing your relationship with food is of course an essential part to becoming an UnDieter…
So is working through body image.
Here are 5 facts about body image:
1. You don’t have to love your body 100% of the time as an UnDieter – but you can absolutely respect it.
2. It’s okay if you still care about what you look like (we’re human in a society obsessed over looks!). That doesn’t mean you can’t improve your body image.
3. It’s okay to start with neutrality. A powerful exercise when starting to work on body image is not putting pressure on yourself to shift every negative body image thought to a positive thought. We are not about toxic positivity. What you can do is start to shift judgmental thoughts to neutral thoughts.
Ex. “I don’t like the way my arms look in this shirt” to “I have arms.”
4. Our bodies go through phases and circumstances of life. It’s normal that bodies change over time. Accepting the ebb and flow will bring peace.
5. It takes repetition and shifting beliefs to start thinking differently about our bodies. It’s acknowledging and becoming aware of anti fat bias and working through that.
If you want to work on body image and be more at home in your body; check out our UnDiet For Life Membership.
Not only do we give you a step-by-step course in how to work through body image. We also have Live Q&A’s, Guest Expert Workshops, access to posting your questions in the community on the daily, and more…to support you in improving your body image (and anything else during your process in becoming an UnDieter)!
The support from this group of women and experts is invaluable.
We have found the the most essential part to becoming an UnDieter is having a community to do it along side with you. People that understand what you are going through because they are going through it themselves.
When you can share anything and it’s immediately understood. No need to explain yourself. This community gets it!
Humans love connection and they also love connecting to people with like-minded/ similar interests and beliefs (especially when it comes to ditching diet culture!!).
You don’t have to feel alone for one more second as you continue on your path in becoming an UnDieter. Join the community and get instant access to amazing women you can build lifelong friendships with!
Doors close TOMORROW, July 28th!
We look forward to welcoming you to the Community!
See you next week!
The Body Love Society provides women with the mindset tools and community so they can stop dieting, practice intuitive eating, and learn to love their bodies.
UnDiet Your Mind Journal
How to Start Intuitive Eating
Meet Jenna & Lauren